Welcome residents of Wilchester Owners Committee!
Effective January 1, 2023, Texas Pride Disposal will be your solid waste & recycle collection company. New recycle bins will be delivered between Christmas and New Year's.
Follow the collection guidelines below to ensure your waste is collected safely and efficiently each service.
- Service Days:
- Trash: Wednesday & Saturday
- Recycle: Wednesday
- Observed holidays are New Year's Day and Christmas Day. Service will roll to the next scheduled collection day when regular service falls on an observed holiday.
- Trash: Residents provide their own trash cans or bags. Trash cans between 20 and 95-gallons in size are allowed. Cans and bags should be under 50 pounds.
- Recycle: Each home is provided with one 65-gallon recycle cart. Residents may use containers clearly labeled RECYCLE for excess recycle.
- Service Notifications
- Click here to enroll in service notifications.
- Service will occur between 6:30 am and 7:00 pm.
- Place recycle in the bin provided by Texas Pride Disposal, old recycle bins, or containers clearly labeled RECYCLE.
- Recycle should be curbside by 6:30 am.
- NEVER PLACE RECYCLE IN PLASTIC BAGS. Recycle placed in plastic bags is not opened or separated. It is simply removed from the stream and sent to the landfill as contamination.
- Do not place plastic bags or Sytrofoam in the recycle bin.
- Acceptable recyclable items include clean paper, cardboard, paperboard, plastic bottles and jugs, glass bottles and jars, and aluminum and tin cans. For a full list of acceptable recyclable material, please click here.
- Household Garbage:
- Garbage should be ready for collection no later than 6:30 am.
- Garbage should be placed between garage and curb in a location CLEARLY visible from the curb.
- We recommend bagging your waste in plastic bags before placing it in your cans. This allows for quicker service and maintains a cleaner container.
- Heavy Trash:
- Two heavy items collected curbside EVERY service day.
- Heavy trash/bulk waste includes waste that is not generated on a regular basis, including:
- Furniture (couch, table, mattress, box spring, desk, dresser, etc.)
- Appliances (washer, dryer, dishwasher, etc.)
- Hot Water Heaters
- Fencing/Decking/Siding (please remove nails, cut into lengths 4' or less, and tie and bundle under 50 pounds, limit eight bundles per service day)
- Trampolines (broken down, please place metal with recycling if possible)
- Basketball goals (broken down into sections 4' or shorter, no concrete in base or poles)
- Carpeting/Flooring (please cut into lengths 4' or shorter and tie and bundle under 50 pounds, limit eight bundles per service day)
- Yard Waste
- Yard waste is collected curbside only.
- Place grass clippings in cans or bags under 50 pounds.
- Limit eight bags/bundles per collection.
- Branches should be placed in CLEAR, INDIVIDUAL piles measuring no larger than 4' x 4' x 4', or tied and bundled under 50 pounds.
If you have a larger than usual amount of household waste, bulk, or yard waste, click here.
Items Not Accepted for Regular Collection
The following items can be collected for a negotiated price. Please contact Texas Pride Disposal to have a representative provide you a quote for collection services.
Household Hazardous Waste
For hard-to-handle items such as fuels, oils, and chemicals, contact your county hazardous waste facility.
Or by phone at:
Racheal - 281.342.8178 x105
Monday-Friday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Customer Service - 281.342.8178
Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday, 8:00 am - Noon